Blog Header

This blog is about setting up the Nearly Naked food cart business and how I am using the Law Of Attraction to make it happen. To get the full story, be sure to start at the first post: In the beginning.

Friday, August 12, 2011

Government regs. You expected different?

I kind of expected this part. To sell craft work like wooden toys at any location, including a farmers' market, you need a reseller's permit. Basically a business license. After all, the government wants their nickle on whatever you're selling. But to sell prepared food it gets complicated. Besides the reseller's permit you need 3 other licenses/permits as well.

No big deal, right? You ever tried to navigate a government web site? They're very good at telling you what you need (sometimes), but tell you how to get what you need? I don't know but, as a web programmer accustomed to making web sites as user friendly as possible, I'm convinced there must be some kind of law that says that government web programmers have to be morons.

But hey! No worries! I have LOA on my side, right? Better yet, I have knowledge of LOA on my side. The information will come when it's needed. Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment