Blog Header

This blog is about setting up the Nearly Naked food cart business and how I am using the Law Of Attraction to make it happen. To get the full story, be sure to start at the first post: In the beginning.

Friday, August 26, 2011

Doing it right - and Heaven

Yesterday I had a meeting with a free business counselor at SCORE. A branch of the Small Business Administration that offers volunteer business counselors to small businesses. Mr. Haas was formerly a financial adviser, primarily for restaurants (Did I mention LOA?). After advising me that 90% of restaurant start ups fail, he proceeded to ask what I needed help in. He mentioned I'm going to need a business plan, so I pulled out the business plan outline that I already had. He said I would need startup cost, running cost and income projections, so I pulled out those sheets as well. Almost everything he asked for or suggested I need I pulled out a printout for. His face said "impressed". I was happy. Apparently I was doing pretty much everything right, he just gave me a couple pointers.

90% fail? I just brushed it off when he said this. It was his duty to give this warning. Why am I not worried? Well, for one, this isn't a restaurant. At least not in the traditional sense. Multiple trend sources I have found say that the demand for "street food", (food trucks, booths, carts) is very much on the rise. As is organic, vegetarian and vegan food. Many other trends on the rise point directly to what I'm doing with this business. I'm not worried.

Secondly, I have LOA knowledge on my side. And I can see it working over and over for the last several weeks. Everything is falling into place. I'm not worried. Not in the slightest.

Oh, and remember a couple of blog posts ago I mentioned the problem of finding things on government web sites? And I wasn't worried because the information would come when needed? Well, right at the end of the meeting we were discussing licensing, etc. and Mr. Haas pulled out a sheet of paper with several government addresses on it. He circled a few and said "for this permit you need to go here, and for this permit you need to go here...." (Did I mention LOA?).

Now for just a side note, sort of. If you'll remember the second line in my mantra was "I want love". I've been seeing a young lady occasionally for the last few months as friends. Pamela. Yes young - she's at lest 2 months younger than me ;). I saw her again late yesterday since I was in town. We went to the zoo to see an acrobat show. Now keep in mind it's been almost two years since I've seen anyone, date wise. I even rarely see anyone at all other than in passing where I live.

Anyway, while walking through the zoo, she held my arm. I was in heaven!!! I soooo much miss the loving touch of a woman's hand. Turns out she just wants to be friends, but that's ok. I can use a friend like that any time!

Utilizing LOA is more than just positive thinking. Much, much more. As one teacher put it, you don't get so much what you're thinking about, as what you're feeling about. How you are feeling, how strong your emotion is, is the amount of power you have in attracting what you want. This strong, glorious feeling I have when I am with a close friend, and when I see how things are continually falling into place for this business and the rest of my life, is not only attracting the love that I desire, but also everything else that I have been asking for.

Gawd life is great!!

The "sort of side note" part? Pamela also loves to cook and looks like she will be helping me with the business. (Did I mention LOA?)

No comments:

Post a Comment