Blog Header

This blog is about setting up the Nearly Naked food cart business and how I am using the Law Of Attraction to make it happen. To get the full story, be sure to start at the first post: In the beginning.

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Better late than never

Well, I made it. I'm finally in SD. My first night was spent on a residential side street in Ocean Beach. It was quite comfortable actually. The picture to the right is of OB. Living on the street, "homeless", isn't so bad when you're in a nice place like SD and you have a truck to stay in. Sure, it's a little cramped inside, and you have to move 3 boxes to get what you shouldn't have put on the bottom, but I really prefer to spend most of my time outside anyway. And this is a nice place to spend time outside. Right now I'm laying in bed, parked outside a McDonald's taking advantage of their free WIFI. And no, there's not a chance in hell I'd be eating anything here.With my extreme sensitivity to MSG I'd be dead by tomorrow if I ate here. But they have free WIFI and clean washrooms.

I ended up leaving Jacumba about 24hrs. later than expected, waiting for money. He's a decent guy, and generally quite reliable, but this time was about 3 months to pay me. Made things a little tight for a while.

So, I won't be doing much work on the business over the weekend. Other than working on the business plan. Doing a business plan right takes many hours. I want to get it right. Early next week I'll be visiting government offices to check out permits, etc.

More LOA stuff. The money I was waiting for yesterday wasn't much. Enough to get me to town and keep me mobile for a few days. What was I expecting to do after that? I don't know. It doesn't matter, it'll show up when I need it. When I arrived yesterday I met with a friend, Lorelei. I was taking care of her place in Jacumba since I lived across the street. She said she wanted to give me some money for doing that, even though I had told her previously it wasn't necessary. She ended up giving me more than I was expecting. Nice surprise.

One of the things I was planning on doing here to raise some money to live on was sell what few bowls I have left at farmers' markets or flea markets or something. I told Lorelei what I had in mind and she said she didn't know I did that kind of thing and wanted to see them. She's going to buy a couple next week. So, I guess money is coming in as I need it, just as I expected.

No comments:

Post a Comment