Blog Header

This blog is about setting up the Nearly Naked food cart business and how I am using the Law Of Attraction to make it happen. To get the full story, be sure to start at the first post: In the beginning.

Saturday, September 17, 2011

I've been thinking...

A dangerous prospect I know. People around me have been asking why there's smoke coming out of my ears.

By modifying the original startup plan a bit, ok, heavily, I may be able to start this thing for 3-4 hundred bucks. 2 things may make this possible. I mentioned earlier that the health permit is $500, but that's for a full year, unlimited locations and prepping food on sight. They actually have 4 different options. The cheapest is for 1 show running up to 3 days & selling only packaged food - around $65. We could sell just packaged salads, in deli containers, for 1 show, no site prepared food and make several hundred just doing that. That would be seed money to go a little bigger, then a little bigger. I need to call the health department and clarify a couple things regarding that, run some numbers and talk with Pamela about it.

This could work!

No comments:

Post a Comment