Blog Header

This blog is about setting up the Nearly Naked food cart business and how I am using the Law Of Attraction to make it happen. To get the full story, be sure to start at the first post: In the beginning.

Monday, September 19, 2011

Well, better anyway

Ok, I was a little off on the $300-$400 estimate, but I got it under $700. Not bad! I did it by planning to sell only packaged salads for 1 show, borrowing 2 coolers and emptying mine to use, using my food stamp money to buy the food (this will have to be returned to me after the second show so I can eat), using only the 1 table that I already have, and a few other nips & tucks here & there. Most of it is government fees. Now it's only $700 more than I have.

The plan includes how to manage the second show, presumably the next day or two. The first show should generate a gross in excess of $600. Purchasing a 1 year permit to sell packaged food for $250, the cost of setting up the second show should be around $500. Subsequent shows will be less and the income will be the same. Within six shows (2 weeks) of operating this way we will be able to purchase the rest of the equipment and $500 permit to go into full swing. This assumes a net of $400/show with neither of us taking a wage until later.

This is getting so close I can taste it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment